KVM-NetworkCenter - centralized configuration for network-capable G&D devices
KVM-NetworkCenter KVM add-on products provide centralized, proactive monitoring and centralized configuration of network-capable G&D devices with KVM-NetworkCenter support.
Two interfaces connect the KVM-NetworkCenter to the network. Configuration, information and communication are carried out via web interface.
A working system includes a KVM-NetworkCenter and the devices to be monitored.
Network / Communication / Safety
- Dual network connection
- Configuration via web interface
- Monitoring via SNMP and web interface
- Reports device statuses
- SSL-encryption for the communication with directory services
- Logbook to capture, copy, export or print any information
- Ident LED helps identify devices in complex installations
- Redundant power supply
- Distributes firmware update to connected devices
Unterstützte, netzwerkfähige G&D-Produkte
- Displays configuration and additional information
- Available in German and English
- Configurable via web interface
- Central configuration of all connected network-capable G&D devices via KVM-NetworkCenter
- Configurable options:
- Authentication against directory services (LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS, TACACS+)
- Time sync via NTP server
- Sends log messages to syslog server
- SNMP monitoring through computers and network devices
- Netfilter rules
Monitoring of system conditions
- Monitors temperature, voltage, transmission distance, computer status etc.
- Monitors KVM-NetworkCenter system status
- Monitors system statuses of connected network-capable G&D device
- Displays information in web interface
- Sends system statuses (SNMP Trap) or queries (SNMP GET)
- Two network ports
- Requires no software installation
- Redundant power supply
- Available as desktop and 19" variant
- Update wizard over network (web interface)
- Available as desktop variant
- Including 19" rackmount set
Use a CAT-x cable (x= 5, 6, 7) to connect the network interface at the backside of the KVM-NetworkCenter to the network. The second interface can be used to link the KVM-NetworkCenter to a second network.
Establish a KVM service network to lower the amount of required IP addresses in the productive network. In this network, only the KVM-NetworkCenter communicates with the productive network.
List of Item Numbers
Transmission via CAT-X cable
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
SDI video signals