- Re-start target devices, which can no longer be accessed
- Set automatic re-start of target devices after a preset amount of time
- Assign names to target devices
- Group switching
- Operation via DVICenter or CATCenter
- Two separately secured power circuits; galvanically isolated
- Switches groups of up to three ports simultaneously
- Up to 120 A peak current per device
- Up to 10 A constant load
- HiAmp technology for re-starting target devices with high peak current
- High packing density requires only 1 U
Communication / Safety
- 2 independent, redundant power circuits
By means of cascading up to 16 HardBoot CCX slaves (via RS485 interfaces), the system can be expanded as far as controlling up to 128 power sources per DVICenter or CATCenter system.
IEC cables establish the connection to the HardBoot.
The DVICenter or CATCenter serves as master and is connected to the HardBoot CCX via RS232 interface.
List of Item Numbers
|A4100001||HardBoot CCX||slave for combination with CATCenter|
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120