- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- KVM switches
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
Our weeklong G&D Academy offers hands-on seminars to show you how to use the full potential of your devices.You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
Visit us at Broadcast Asia in Singapur. From the 18th - 20th June 2019 we are exhibiting at stand 4G3-07Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
- KVM solutions
Variants of the CATCenter NEO
We provide the following CATCenter variants. All devices can be cascaded.
Provides ports for 16 user modules and 64 computer modules
Expandable to up to 32 consoles and 1024 computers
Provides ports for 8 user modules and 32 computer modules
Expandable to up to 16 consoles and 512 computers
Provides ports for 4 user modules and 32 computer modules
Expandable to up to 8 consoles and 2048 computers
Function: receive CATCenter NEO status info
Operation via: web interface/SNMP
Efficiency: 1 cluster
The "CCNEO Monitoring" feature allows you to detect the system status of G&D devices. The web interface of the particular device provides these information, which can also be sent (SNMP trap) or queried (SNMP GET).
Both the monitoring function and SNMP trap and agent are included in the scope of supply. The information section shows the configuration settings and the detected status values of the device.
Among others, the following status values can be monitored:
- Device's main power supply
- Device's redundant power supply
- Device's temperature
Status changes (e.g. power on/off) and exceeding defined threshold values (e.g. temperatures) highlight these values in red in the web interface. Based on defined parameters, the device also notifies the administrator.
The monitoring values can also be obtained from AMX Crestron control.
Easier access with SNMP tool Zabbix
For customers who are not yet using extensive SNMP tools, G&D offer a simple way to use the functions included in the devices. Templates for the open source tool Zabbix are provided here. The program lets users monitor SNMP-capable devices in a network and, among other things, issues warning notifications about critical device states, which have been received via SNMP trap.
- Access protection and user administration can be switched off
- Auto-recognising and showing of system architecture
- Two network ports
- Configuration over web interface
- Supports external authentication via LDAP, Active Directory, TACACS+, Radius
- Redundant power supply
- Switch and extender combined in one system
- Automatic image tuning for each line between user module and computer module
- Transmission up to 300 m over CAT cable at maximum resolution
- Integration of DVI computers with CATpro2-DVI-Audio-UC
- VGA colour mode 32 bits
- Video resolution over IP max. 1920 × 1200 @ 60 Hz according to VESA CVT-RB, colour mode 8 bit
- Automatic video setting, which can be adjusted to each user
- Transmission length between computer module and user module: 300 m over CAT cable
- Switches audio signals
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Expandable to up to 2048 computers and 128 consoles
- Expandable with power switching component
- Increases the system range to up to 10,000 m via fibre optics
- Firmware expansion for multi-monitor consoles (TS function)
- Firmware expansion to push/get own or remote screen contents (Push-Get function)
- Firmware expansion to prepare switching over network (IP-Control-API)
- Unidirectional transmission of audio signals (computer to console)
- Digital resolution 24 bits
- Bandwidth 22 kHz/refresh rate 48 kHz
- Only accesses the computer's standard interfaces
- Requires no software installation
- Available as desktop variant incl. 19" rack mount kit
- Aluminium housing for best noise immunity
- Redundant power supply
- Hot-pluggable system components
- Stay-alive function for servers
- Switchable power bars (Hardboot CCX) can be optionally integrated
- Provides ports for 16 user modules and 64 computer modules
- Expandable to max. 128 consoles and 1024 computers
- Provides ports for 8 user modules and 32 computer modules
- Expandable to max. 64 consoles and 512 computers
- Provides ports for 4 user modules and 32 computer modules
- Expandable to max. 32 consoles and 2048 computers
- CATCenter NEO matrix switches are shipped as desktop variant.
- The package contents contain a 19" rackmount set.
Application field of the CATCenter NEO
The CATCenter NEO is designed for the deployment in applications with large traffic and an accordingly large number of computers and simultaneous accesses. The application can even be placed at several locations.
Thanks to their modularity, the matrix switches can be adapted to growing functions as well as a growing amount of computers that need to be connected. The devices are deployed e.g. for administrating large server rooms, control centres or OB vans.
The main differences to other compact KVM matrix switches are:
- Possibility to switch audio signals
- Configuration via web interface
- All variants provide network ports
- Up to 128 consoles
List of item numbers
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.