- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
Visit us at the InfoComm in Las Vegas. From 6th - 8th June 2018 we are exhibiting at stand N1864.Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.
- Social Media
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D in short on twitter.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
- KVM solutions
Operation & configuration of digital KVM matrix systems
Digital KVM matrix systems are operated and configured either by:
- OSD + hotkeys
- Web interface
Both OSD and hotkeys are available at all console modules; the web interface can be accessed at consoles connected to the network and ensures quick and easy operation.
Operation via OSD & Hotkeys
The OSD enables you to operate and configure the ControlCenter-Digital independently from any network. The DVI-CON modules provide the OSD at all consoles.
The OSD only covers a part of the current screen content and is not a full screen display.
The on-screen display can be adjusted to the user's needs and the application's safety regulations.
The OSD can be accessed via keyboard/mouse and configurable hotkeys. Hotkey combinations open the menus.
The following menus are available:
- Select (select a computer)
- Operation (frequent operations)
- Personal Profile (adjust user-related details)
- Configuration (change system settings)
- Information (query system status)
Exemplary operating options:
- Create up to 256 individual user accounts
- Integrated multi-level user/rights administration
- Create password protection for all consoles
- Create groups for effective rights management
- Assign individual configuration rights
- Assign access rights for each computer
- Define a computer that is automatically accessed after the login
- Multiuser-mode: multiple users have simultaneous access to one computer
- Create, edit, or delete computer names
- Select or search computers by names using the select menu
- Free Seating: access a user-related computer by logging in at any console
- Set permanent display to show the computer names at the console
- Create groups for effective access management
- Select 3 scan modes to auto-scan the connected computers
- Show computer routing – even over cascades
- Recognise components with automatic assignment of the known configuration information
- Schematic figure of the system structure from computer to console
- Show all computers in one list - even over cascades; no switching though multiple OSDs
- Show busy states console <-> computer
- Connect PS/2 keyboards with special functions
- Create open access without querying password
- Enable access protection per auto-log off when leaving the console
- Block OSD to prevent access to certain consoles
- Install a video console (e.g. projector) that can be remotely controlled by other consoles (requires Push-Get and TradeSwitch module)
- Firmware/OSD updates via corresponding interfaces
Graphical user interface
The "Config Panel" web application offers a graphical user interface to configure the ControlCenter-Digital.
The clearly-arranged user interface shows the comprehensive OSD settings and therefore makes the web interface the primary configuration tool.
The Config Panel is divided into the following sections. The list below highlights the most important settings:
- Network parameters
- Tools (backup/restore, firmware update, resetting the defaults)
Dynamic port configuration
- Define ports as console or computer connection in any order
- User rights
- User group rights
- Computer rights
- Computer group rights
Matrix switch configuration
- Name, hotkeys etc.
- Activation of communication modules
- Network settings
Console module configuration
- Cascade information
- Console type
- Special keyboard
- Configuration of the computer module
- Query of syslog messages
- SNMP SET + GET/ TRAP
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.