- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
- KVM solutions
With the RemoteAccess-CPU, you integrate virtual machines into your KVM matrix installation
With the RemoteAccess-CPU and RemoteAccess-IP-CPU you benefit from hands-on KVM functions even in hybrid systems.
Cloud computing and virtualisation are becoming increasingly important. Because of that we will see hybrid infrastructures in the future.
But how can you link such hybrid structures as flexibly as possible? How do you standardize their use so that operators can handle them easily, efficiently and in line with their needs? The RemoteAccess-CPU provides the answers to these questions.
The RemoteAccess-CPU lets you seamlessly integrate virtual machines into KVM matrix installations. The modules establish a connection between matrix systems and computers or virtual machines, which can be remotely accessed via network protocols (RDP, VNC and SSH). This way, hybrid systems with real and virtual computer infrastructure can be optimally implemented. After appropriate configuration, you can access any number of virtual sources and computers accessible via network protocols directly via KVM matrix systems – uniformly and exactly as you would access computers under your desk.
With the RemoteAccess-CPU, you get an excellent solution – combined with all the comfort our KVM system has to offer. Simply select the desired source from a standardised select menu (target list) on the on-screen display – regardless of whether the computer is available in the server room, via network protocol or in the cloud. The KVM matrix controls the logic and takes over user administration. Since we attach great importance to security, all connection data is forwardet in encrypted form.
Integrated thin client functionality and multi user access
The RemoteAccess-CPU is equipped with a powerful, reliable industrial board and offers a platform with integrated thin client functionality. Therefore, you don't need a separate thin client – and the solution is highly integrative when it comes to establishing connections. Currently, the network protocols RDP, VNC and SSH are supported. Support of further protocols will follow soon. Via G&D's KVM system, multiple operators can use the same RemoteAccess-CPU to simultaneously connect and operate the same virtual machine.
The RemoteAccess-CPU supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz (or 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) as well as USB HID and embedded audio.
Benefit from hands-on KVM functions even in hybrid systems
Even in hybrid systems, you can benefit from all matrix functionalities, hands-on KVM functions and versatile control features that you may already know from classic G&D systems.
When working with several computers at the same time, you can use G&D's CrossDisplay-Switching, for example, regardless of whether you work on physical or virtual machines.
The push-get function is also available in such an application. It facilitates cooperation in control rooms and lets users move the screen contents of their monitors to (push) – or get it from – the display of another console. This display can be a large screen projection, for example. This solution also improves communication, flexibility and speed within the team, as employees can now perform tasks togehter.
- Interface to KVM matrix or KVM network transmission for KVM-over-IP: RJ45 socket on CAT variants, LC duplex socket on fiber variants
- Supported transmission length to KVM matrix or between two active network components using KVM-over-IP: up to 140 m for CAT variants, up to 10,000 m when using optical fibers
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface
- Service interface (mini USB)
- Thin client functionality exactly tailored to a G&D matrix
- External main power supply (12VDC)
- Can also be operated via MultiPower-6-NT that supplies 1.6 A per socket
- Ident LED to quickly find devices in complex installations
- Well-proven monitoring technology for monitoring various device parameters
- Housing: Anodised aluminium
- 3-year warranty, can be expanded to 6 years
- Encrypted video, keyboard, mouse and control data
- Support of embedded audio
- Generic USB HID support
- Compressed transmission, pixel perfect, lossless video quality, ideal hand-eye coordination
- Supported network protocols: RDP, VNC, SSH (support for other protocols will follow soon)
- Resolution with pixel rate between 25 MPixel/s and 300 MPixel/s
- Pixel coding: RGB 4:4:4 with 24 bpp/8 bpc
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- 2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz
- 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz
- 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz
- Configuration and system update via Config Panel 21 (HTML5, Java-free, optimised operation)
- Enables the operation of a virtual source or computer that can be accessed remotely via network protocols via the console module of a digital matrix or a KVM-over-IP matrix
- Integration of any number of virtual sources into the KVM matrix including automatised logins (single sign on via matrix OSD)
- Operation (switching between channels, push-get, etc.) via on-screen display
- Selection of virtual and physical sources within the matrix environment via on-screen display's select menu (target list)
- Hands-on KVM functions such as CrossDisplay-Switching
- Multi user access: multiple operators can simultaneously access the same virtual source
List of Item Numbers
|A2320376||RemoteAccess-IP-CPU incl. PowerPack|
|A2320380||RemoteAccess-IP-CPU-Fiber(M) incl. PowerPack|
|A2320382||RemoteAccess-IP-CPU-Fiber(S) incl. PowerPack|
|A2320343||RemoteAccess-CPU incl. PowerPack|
|A2320351||RemoteAccess-CPU-Fiber(M) incl. PowerPack|
|A2320353||RemoteAccess-CPU-Fiber(S) incl. PowerPack|
|A2320355||RemoteAccess-CPU-Fiber(S+) incl. PowerPack|
What is a KVM matrix switch?
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.