- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
- KVM solutions
Worldwide access to your KVM systems thanks to the RemoteAccess-GATE
In the fast-moving digital world, the ability to link company sites around the world and access computer systems at different locations from anywhere is becoming more important than ever.
As a stand-alone device, the RemoteAccess-GATE connects the two worlds of KVM and network. In this context, "GATE" stand for "Global Access to Enterprise" and therefore for worldwide access to your KVM systems. The RemoteAccess-GATE opens up completely new ways for remote operation from remote locations and also improves the ways of providing IT support and collaboration between employees.
Software/web clients on PCs (CON functionality) connect to the RemoteAccess-GATE via the Internet, WAN or LAN. This enables secure remote access to computer signals and G&D console modules.
For best possible results, the following three web clients are available:
- HKC (HTML KVM Client) – Operating system independent, without Java; standard client
- AKC (Active KVM Client) – Windows without Java; can only be used with Internet Explorer or Edge Legacy Browser (click-once application)
- VKC (Virtual KVM Client) – Windows, Linux or Mac OS with Java 1.8 (no openJDK)
RemoteAccess-GATE provides configurable bandwidths to work over the Internet, LAN or WAN and to enable remote IT support at any time. You can use the device to connect to a single remote computer or to the entire KVM system. In addition, up to eight users can access it simultaneously.
Being a flexible IP solution, you can use RemoteAccess-GATE via G&D console modules, laptop or PC. Configuration is possible via HTML browser or via the serial service interface.
Of course, RemoteAccess-GATE meets the highest security requirements. Security features include AES encryption, LDAP, Active Directory and RADIUS directory server integration, user/group privileges, IP access controls, login limitations, KVM session encryption, SSL Certificates, configurable security banner, audit log, SNMP/Syslog event logging and notifications and strong passwords.
- Stand-alone unit
- Supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 30 Hz with 4:2:2 colours
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 and 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz with 4:4:4 colours
- Exemplary resolutions:
4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (4K @ 30 Hz)
3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (UltraHD @ 30 Hz)
2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz
1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- HDMI video
- Embedded HDMI audio (digital)
- Adapters available for VGA, DVI, Mini DisplayPort and USB-C
- AES encryption
- Housing: Anodised aluminium
- 3-year warranty, can be expanded to 6 years
With the use of additional hardware, USB data can be transferred from the remote workstation via the RemoteAccess-GATE and the KVM installation to the local computer.
- Unblocked IP access (BIOS level) to a computer or the entire KVM system at any time and from anywhere
- Supports up to eight simultaneous sessions
- Configurable bandwidth for operation via LAN, WAN and internet
- Integrated control to switch computers or other devices on and off
- 5-pole terminal block for external control
- Local console can be connected to the RemoteAccess-GATE
List of Item Numbers
What is a KVM matrix switch?
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.