Our declaration of conformity
Below you can download our declarations of conformity and read it as a PDF document.
RoHS Declaration of Conformity
We hereby declare that our products are compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council from 08/06/2011 on restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic appliances.
Following substances namely are involved:
- Lead (Pb)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Hexavalent chromium (Cr)
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PentaBDE, OctaBDE; DecaBDE)
- Mercury (Hg)
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH herewith declares that all of our products are manufactured in compliance with RoHS.
REACH Declaration of Conformity
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH is a manufacturer of electronic hardware. We are therefore considered a “downstream user” as far as the REACH document is concerned. Guntermann & Drunck GmbH is therefore not obligated to register with the European Agency for Chemicals ‘ECHA’.
Products sold by Guntermann & Drunck are “articles” as defined in REACH (Article 3 Definitions). Moreover and under normal and reasonably foreseeable circumstances of application, the articles supplied shall not release any substance. For that, Guntermann & Drunck is neither obligatory for registration nor for the creation of material safety data sheets.
In order to assure our customers the continual supply reliable and safe products, we ensure that our suppliers fulfil all requirements regarding chemical substances and prepared materials.
The mining of certain raw materials in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the adjoining countries partly contributes to significant human rights violations and to the financing of violent conflicts in this region.
Therefore, Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act has been passed by the US Congress in 2010 and should contribute to ending these violent conflicts in the Democratic Republic Congo and adjoining countries.
Under this law, companies which are subject to the SEC's supervision (Securities and Exchange Commission) must disclose the extent to which products they produce contain minerals such as tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold.
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung is not subject to the SEC's supervision and thus has no legal obligation to provide information about the use of conflict-free minerals.
However, our company is well aware of its social responsibility with regard to the environment, safety, health and human rights.
Our activities are based on the established frameworks of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and other industry initiatives:
In support of this policy, Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung will
- Not acquire any materials that contain minerals that are not conflict-free and whose sale supports the armed conflict in the DR Congo.
- Implement adequate processes to comprehend whether our products contain the minerals mentioned above and is committed to both the traceability of the related goods and the transparency of the supply chain.
- Expect their suppliers (and their suppliers) to exercise due diligence with respect to the source and procurement of tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold, which are contained in components and products sold to Guntermann & Drunck GmbH System-entwicklung, and on request can prove the conflict-free origin of these minerals.
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120