- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- KVM switches
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
- KVM solutions
Maximum security through redundant KVM infrastructures
Our KVM systems offer numerous options for creating redundancies for mission-critical applications. When used in air traffic control or broadcast live productions, all IT components must be available at all times. Thus, implementing security concepts and cyber security is particularly important. It is therefore particularly important that IT security concepts contain redundant systems in these fields of application.
If a primary route, a computer or a workstation fails, you can simply switch to a redundant route, a back-up computer or a redundant workstation. This way you can finish your work safely and in a familiar environment.
- Easy setup of redundancy concepts for all security levels – from simple videoconferencing to complex and automated switching to backup systems
- Support of fully redundant infrastructure and system access even from remote locations / crisis rooms
- Access protection through rights management system
- USB devices can be locked
- Accessing data in a network without requiring a data connection provides cyber security (by limiting software attacks to the point of attack)
At G&D, we offer you many years of experience in setting up redundant KVM systems and are therefore able to optimally implement redundancy concepts.
- Redundancy concepts provide maximum security
- Any IT components are always available
- If a system or a connection fails, you can always switch to a back-up system
- Redundant components avoid single points of failure
- No data and network connection required between primary and redundant system
- Primary and redundant computers are securely stored in an equipment room. Operation is carried out via an extender line and a CON module at the remote workstation
- Hardware-based solution minimises the risk of software attacks
Examples of KVM redundancy concepts
Redundant computers with remote access
Primary and redundancy computers were removed from the workplace, the computer signals were extended via an extender line and made available at the remote workstation via a KVM switch and a CON module.
Thanks to the extender systems, the computers can be securely housed in a central technical area to protect them from unauthorized access.
Redundant matrix cluster with redundant computer equipment
Extensive application redundancy
Full application redundancy
Security-critical areas and control rooms go even further and require a completely redundant technical area and a redundant control room.
Technical room B fails completely due to a fire or other emergency. At the same time, a KVM matrix and another server fail in server room B, e. g. due to a software bug or a cyber attack. In the worst case, control room A also fails completely and in control room B one of the two workstation consoles fails as well.
With all KVM components, systems and premises designed redundantly, you always have the opportunity to finish your work undisturbed - even in such an extreme scenario!
Of course, the above-mentioned example is quite sophisticated and comprehensive. Depending on your requirements, the actual redundancy concept does not have to be as complex.
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.