- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
Visit us at World ATM Congress in Madrid. From the 10th - 12th March 2020 we are exhibiting at stand 433Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.MENÜMENU
- KVM solutions
DL-DVI-Vision - Extend dual link DVI signals up to 10,000 m
Connect the remote workstation of an extender line to the workstation modules of the DL-DVI-Vision series (CON). Connect the computer to be operated and optionally a workstation to a compatible computer module of the digital vision series.
Depending on the variant (CAT or Fiber), the computer module and the workstation module are connected via a twisted pair cable from category 5e or via two optical fibers. The signals of keyboard and mouse as well as the DVI video signal of the connected computer are transmitted via this cable and allow the remote operation of the computer.
The computer can be operated either at the remote workstation of the workstation module or at the local workstation of the computer module.
With the additionally available CON-2 variants of the user modules, you can connect a workstation to two different digital extenders of the Vision series. Alternatively, you can connect a compatible matrix switch to each of these two channels instead of a digital extender.
Note: When using an ARU2 variant of the DL-DVI vision system, the additional signals are transmitted via additional twisted pair cables or via additional optical fibres.
The DL-DVI-Vision system is available as CAT or Fiber variant. These differ by the used transmission cable between the CPU and CON module.
The signals are transmitted via copper cables. You can reach up to 140 m transmission length with this cable type.
Big distances are bridgeable with fibre optics. The signals can be transmitted by multimode or singlemode fibers up to 10,000 m.
If the console module loses the video signal due to a broken connection or a problem with the computer's graphics card, the Screen-Freeze function "freezes" the last displayed image of the monitor. This state is highlighted by a red semi-transparent frame. The function is automatically cancelled when the display receives an active video signal.
With the Monitoring function, you can auto-output device status messages to Syslog servers or SNMP. The web interface lets you monitor the device manually. The Monitoring function of the DL-DVI-Vision queries the following values:
- Proactive monitoring of device states
- Event reporting function (Syslog or SNMP traps)
- Status power supply unit (on/off)
- Status temperature threshold device (in/over limit)
- Status connection cables (ok/nok)
- Status computer (on/off)
- Status image signal graphics card computer (available/not available)
- Status network
- Fan monitoring
- Status SFP modules (in -Fiber variants)
- Status interfaces (CPU and CON modules)
- Freeze status (all channels)
- Type of display (local and remote)
- Highly developed compression algorhythm of the latest generation for best video quality and latency-free transmission - The High-Dynamic-Image-Processing level 3
- Single-Link DVI signals
- Resolutions per channel up to 1920 × 1200 @ 60 Hz (more VESA and CEA standardized resolutions within the video bandwith and the horizontal / vertical frequency are possible, e.g. 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- Video bandwidth: 25 to 165 MPixel/s
- Vertical frequency: 24 Hz to 120 Hz
- 24 bit colour mode
- Supports digital and analog monitors at the console
- Transparent forwarding of E-DDC information
- Single- and multi-channel variants
- At both modules console with all video channels
- via Web-Interface or OSD
- Competing or exclusive operation via local or remote workplace
- Transmission of bidirectional audio and RS232
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse support
- Integrated USB 2.0 transmission with Full Speed (ARU variant)
- Transparent transmission of USB 2.0 with Hi-Speed 480 MBit/s (ARU2 variant)
- Generic USB-HID interface for connecting any HID device, e.g. touchscreens or tablets
- Distances up to 140 meters at maximum resolution over CAT-x cable (x = 5e, 6, 7; depending on cable)
- Distances up to 400 metres at maximum resolution with multimode fiber optics
- Distances up to 5,000 (S) or 10,000 m (S+) metres at maximum resolution with singlemode fiber optics
- Over the config panel
- "U" variants: integrated USB 2.0 transmission without an additional transmission cable. This variant offers transfer speed up to 16 Mbit/s.
- "U2" variants: USB 2.0 transmission with an additional cable. This solution reaches the HiSpeed transfer rate of 480 Mbit/s.
- "CON-2" variants: Connect a workstation to two different digital extenders of the Vision series. Alternatively, you can connect a compatible matrix switch to each of these two channels instead of a digital extender.
- DL-DVI-Vision-CAT variants: transmission via CAT-x cables
- DL-DVI-Vision-Fiber variants: transmission via multimode or singlemode fiber optics
Link the computer to the back of the DL-DVI-Vision transmitter. Distinctive cables connect the computer's keyboard, video, mouse, audio, RS232, and USB interfaces to the DL-DVI-Vision computer module.
Installing the user console is just as easy: simply connect the operating hardware with the corresponding interfaces of the DL-DVI-Vision receiver.
Use the existing cabling structure to link transmitter and receiver.
Embedding extenders in digital matrix systems
To be prepared for growing installations, the integrated matrix support turns the DVI-Vision into a future-proof investment.
This way, it is possible to include extenders at a later point into one of the digital G&D matrix systems within an existing installation. Thus, users benefit from more flexibility through distributed access - and any existing components can still be used as before.
List of Item Numbers
|U||integrated USB 2.0 transmission without an additional transmission cable - Transfer speed up to 16 Mbit/s|
|U2||USB 2.0 transmission with an additional cable - Transfer speed up to 480 Mbit/s|
|MC2||Multichannel variant with two video inputs|
|MC3||Multichannel variant with three video inputs|
|MC4||Multichannel variant with four video inputs|
|UC||Two different counterpart stations (either digital extenders of the Vision series or compatible matrix switches) can be connected to the optionally available UC variants of the target modules.|
|CON-2||Two different counterpart stations (either digital extenders of the Vision series or compatible matrix switches) can be connected to the optionally available CON-2 variants of the user modules.|
Please note that not all CAT-x cables can transmit the max. distance and resolution in the highest quality possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of doubt.
Transmission via CAT-X cable
Transmission via fibre optics
Resolutions up to 4K
DisplayPort™ video signals
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
Mix & Match compatible
USB 2.0 transmission
USB 3.0 transmission
Transmission of audio signals
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.