- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
Visit us at the BVE in London. From 27th February - 1st March 2018 we are exhibiting at stand H24.Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.
- Social Media
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D in short on twitter.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
- KVM solutions
DP-Vision-IP - DisplayPort signal transmission over standard IP-based networks, CAT, layer 3
The DP-Vision-IP-System consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver). DisplayPort image data is processed according to DP1.1a. Thus, the maximum possible image resolution of a pixel rate will be between 25MPixel/s up to 600MPixel/s.
The transmission is compressed, pixel perfect, with low latency and ideal hand-eye coordination on CAT infrastructure over standard IP networks on layer 3 even beyond optional network components. (NAT is not supported at the moment)
By means of manual bandwidth management, the transmission can be adapted to a wide range of bandwidth requirements.
The video, keyboard, mouse and control data are encrypted with AES-128.
The DP-Vision-IP uses G&D’s KVM-over-IP™ transmission. The transmission is based on layer 3 IP networks over gigabit ethernet. The device provides one network interface for transmission, web interface, monitoring, SNMP and updates. The integrated web interface lets users configure and update the device. On top of this, an OSD is provided to configure and operate the device at the console.
Until the devices are manually reconfigured, they are interconnected via the safety functions. Due to predefined IP addresses, plug & play is supported for a console and a target that are connected via CAT cable without a network infrastructure.
DP-Vision-IP is not compatible to G&D devices of other series. G&D’s KVM-over-IP™ technology provides further flexibility compared to systems with dedicated cabling. With transmission over IP structures the medium can be shared and the distance for remote access virtually becomes unlimited.
Configuration and safety
- Encrypted video, keyboard, mouse and control data with AES-128
If the console module loses the video signal due to a broken connection or a problem with the computer's graphics card, the Screen-Freeze function "freezes" the last displayed image of the monitor. This state is highlighted by a red semi-transparent frame. The function is automatically cancelled when the display receives an active video signal.
With the Monitoring function, you can auto-output device status messages to Syslog servers or via SNMP. The web interface lets you monitor the device manually. The Monitoring function of the DP-Vision-IP queries the following values:
- Proactive monitoring of device status
- Event reporting function (Syslog or SNMP traps)
- Status power supply unit (on/off)
- Status temperature threshold device (in/over limit)
- Status connection cables (ok/nok)
- Status computer (on/off)
- Status image signal graphics card computer (available/not available)
- Status network
- Status interfaces (CPU and CON modules)
- Freeze status (all channels)
- Type of display (local and remote)
- Support of DisplayPort 1.1a resolutions
- Resolution with pixel rates between 25 MPixel/s and 300 MPixel/s
- Exemplary resolutions: 2560x1600/60Hz, 2048x2048/60Hz (2Kx2K), 4096x2160/30Hz (4K@30Hz), 3840x2160/30Hz (Ultra-HD/30Hz), 1920x1200/60Hz,
- Further VESA and CEA standardized resolutions with refresh rates within the range of the maximum pixel rate as well as horizontal and vertical frequency possible
- Horizontal frequency: 25kHz - 180kHz
- Vertical frequency: 24Hz - 200Hz
- Common interlaced formats like 1080i/60Hz are supported
- Pixel encoding RGB 4:4:4 with 24bpp / 8bpc
- 24 bit colour depth
- Transmission is compressed, pixel perfect and with ideal hand-eye coordination
- EDID support
- Automatic video optimization for effects like tearing, jerking, latency, delayed hand-eye coordination
- Manual bandwidth management to adjust the bandwidth required
- OSD for configuration and operation
- Web interface for configuration, monitoring and updates
- Encrypted video, keyboard, mouse and control data
- Encryption AES-128
- SNMP (trap and agent)
- Local console at computer module
- Ident LED to quickly find devices in complex installations
- Freeze function at remote console
- Support of PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse (even in mixed mode)
- Permanent keyboard and mouse emulation
- Permanent monitor emulation
- Audio stereo bidirectional
- RS232 transparent
- Generic USB HID
- Signal transmission over standard IP-based networks, CAT, layer 3
- Unlimited transmission distance, with up to 100 meters between 2 active network components
- Redundant power supply
- Internal power pack for main power supply
- System update via Config Panel
List of Item Numbers
Transmission via CAT-X cable
Transmission via fibre optics
Resolutions up to 4K
DisplayPort™ video signals
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
Mix & Match compatible
USB 2.0 transmission
USB 3.0 transmission
Transmission of audio signals
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.