- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
Visit us at the InfoComm in Las Vegas. From 6th - 8th June 2018 we are exhibiting at stand N1864.Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.
- Social Media
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D in short on twitter.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
- KVM solutions
DP1.2-VisionXG - KVM extender system for native 4K-UltraHD resolution
The DisplayPort™ KVM extender system DP1.2-VisionXG consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver) and facilitates the remote operation of one computer. At each module, a console can be connected.
For the perfect hand eye coordination, the latency free transmission takes place over fiber. Uncompressed, pixel perfect and lossless up to
- 400 m over a pair of multimode fibers (50/125 µm, 4.700 MHz*km, OM4)
- 10,000 m over a pair of singlemode fiber (9/125 µm, 2,000 MHz*km, OS1)
The devices are available as variants displaying one, two, three and four video channels.
With its network port, the web interface and monitoring functions, syslog and SNMP, the DP1.2-VisionXG system offers important features for mission-critical applications.
Native 4K UltraHD resolution for DisplayPort™
- supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 60Hz
- supports 8K resolutions at 30Hz using two video channels
- supports 8K resolutions at 60Hz using four video channels
- uncompressed video transmission, pixelperfect, absolutly lossless and latency free.
Supports DDC/CI protocol
The DP1.2-VisionXG extender systems now offer support for the DDC/CI protocol. Thus, the screens in the control room can be automatically configured and the brightness of the screens, for example, is simply adjusted to the external light conditions.
With the Monitoring function, you can auto-output device status messages to Syslog servers or SNMP. The web interface lets you monitor the device manually. The Monitoring function of the DP1.2-VisionXG queries the following values:
- Proactive monitoring of device states
- Event reporting function (Syslog or SNMP traps)
- Status power supply unit (on/off)
- Status temperature threshold device (in/over limit)
- Status connection cable (ok/nok)
- Status computer (on/off)
- Status image signal graphics card computer (available/not available)
- Status of access settings (what rights are assigned to the user?)
- Status: Peripherials, monitors, video signal, USB 2.0
- Monitoring: Availability of the network interface
- Monitoring: Fan status
Easier access with SNMP tool Zabbix
For customers who are not yet using extensive SNMP tools, G&D offer a simple way to use the functions included in the devices. Templates for the open source tool Zabbix are provided here. The program lets users monitor SNMP-capable devices in a network and, among other things, issues warning notifications about critical device states, which have been received via SNMP trap.
Network / Communication / Safety
- Two network interfaces
- Link aggregation increases reliability of network ports
- Configuration over web interface
- Monitoring and reporting of operating status over web interface
- Report and request of system status via SNMP trap and agent
- Logbook: electronic notes about the device; can be exported as .csv file
- Ident-LED facilitate locating of devices in complex installations
- Redundant power supply
If the display loses the video signal due to a broken connection or a problem with the computer's graphics card, the Screen-Freeze function "freezes" the image last displayed on the monitor. This state is highlighted by a red semi-transparent frame. Meanwhile, the current time and the downtime of the video signal is displayed. The function is automatically cancelled when the display receives an active video signal.
The MC channels of the DP1.2-VisionXG are working source synchronously and can be combined on the console side. This enables the resolution of 4K@120Hz by splitting in 2 x 2K@120Hz (MC2) or, in the same way, 8K@30Hz.
With the MC4 variants resolutions up to 8K@60Hz (4 x 4K@60Hz) will be possible.
- Latency free (zero delay) transmission, no frame drops, no tearing with a perfect hand eye coordination
- Uncompressed, lossless transmission in 1:1-Performance
- Supports DisplayPort™ 1.2a resolutions
- Supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 60Hz
- Supports 8K resolutions at 30Hz using two video channels
- Supports 8K resolutions at 60Hz using four video channels (in preparation)
- Resolution per channel up to 4096x2160/60Hz (4K@60Hz), 3840x2160/60Hz (Ultra-HD/60Hz)
- Further standardized resolutions possible as part of the maximum pixelrate
- Pixelrate up to 600 MPixel/s
- The MC2 variant enables the transmission of 7680x4320/30Hz (8K)
- Visually lossless image data compression can be activated for emergency operation (for example, if single transmission lines fail, the bandwidth may be reduced in a way that uncompressed transmission can no longer be ensured)
- Single- and Multi-Channel variants
- 24 bit colour mode
- Supports nVidia 3D-Vision 120Hz: 1680x1050/120Hz
- Pixel encoding fro, RGB 4:4:4 with 24bpp / 8bpc
- Supports E-EDID for each video channel
- Generic implementation of DDC/CI information possible
- Console with all video channels at both modules
- PS/2- and USB keyboard/mouse support
- Bidirectional transmission of audio and RS232 as default
- Embedded Audio in DisplayPort
- Transparent transmission of USB 2.0 (optional)
- 10,000 m over two pairs of fibers (9/125 µm, 2,000 MHz*km, OS1)
- 400 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (50/125 µm, 4.700 MHz*km, OM4)
- 300 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (50/125 µm, 2,000 MHz*km, OM3)
- 82 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (50/125 µm, 500 MHz*km, OM2)
- 66 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (50/125µm, 400 MHz*km)
- 33 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (62.5/125 µm, 200 MHz*km, OM1)
- 26 m over two pairs of multimode fibers (62,5/125 µm, 160 MHz*km, FDDI-grade)
- Galvanic separation of transmitter and receiver
- Insensitive to interference radiation
- Two integrated network ports
- Configuration via web interface
- Redundant power supply
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse supported - even mixed operation
- Permanent keyboard/mouse emulation
- Available as desktop and rack mount version
- Ventilation concept for the use in cold/hot aisle installations
- Over the config panel
- Units are supplied as desktop variants
- 19" rackmount kit included
- Multi-channel 2
- Multi-channel 3
- Multi-channel 4
The computer is linked to the back of the DP1.2-VisionXG transmitter. Distinctive cables connect the computer's keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB interfaces to the DP1.2-VisionXG computer module.
Installing the user console is just as easy: Simply connect the operating hardware with the corresponding interfaces of the DP1.2-VisionXG receiver.
Use the existing cabling structure to link transmitter and receiver (multimode or singlemode optical fibres).
List of Item Numbers
|MC2||Multichannel variant with two video inputs|
|MC4||Multichannel variant with four video inputs|
Transmission via CAT-X cable
Transmission via fibre optics
Resolutions up to 4K
DisplayPort™ video signals
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
Mix & Match compatible
USB 2.0 transmission
USB 3.0 transmission
Transmission of audio signals
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.