DP1.2-MUX - The KVM switch for native 4K UltraHD resolution over DisplayPort™ 1.2
The DP1.2-MUX2-USB KVM switch enables you to operate up to two computers via one console.
The console is provided with a USB keyboard, a USB mouse and a DisplayPort™ monitor. The computers connected to the KVM switch are operated from the installed console.
The switching between computers takes place either via the push buttons on the front panel, configurable key combinations, or a serial device which is connected to the Service- or RS232 port.
The front panel of the device provides two USB 2.0 interfaces to operate any USB devices. The connected USB devices are available to whichever active computer.
The KVM switch emulates keyboard and mouse on each channel and hence guarantees error-free booting at all times.
- DisplayPort™ 1.2 on input and output side
- E-DDC support
- Colour depth: 24 Bit
- 4096 × 2160 @ 60 Hz (4K/60 Hz)
- 3840 × 2160 @ 60 Hz (Ultra-HD/60 Hz)
- 2560 × 1600 @ 60 Hz
- 1920 × 1200 @ 60 Hz
- 2048 × 2048 @ 60 Hz (2K x 2K)
More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.
- Accesses the computer's standard interfaces only
- Switching via push button, keyboard hotkeys or serial device connected to the service interface
- Requires no software installation
- Available as desktop and 19" rack mount variant
- Internal power supply
- Aluminium housing for best interference resistance
- USB Keyboard / Mouse
- USB 2.0 transparent
- Flash upgrade at device
- Available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
- Multi-Channel 2
- Available for USB connections
The DP1.2-MUX switches are fully equipped. There are no recent expansions available.
Connect the computers to the back side of the device. Distinctive standard cables connect keyboard, mouse, audio and USB interfaces to the switch.
- Cable length of PS/2 cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
- Cable length of USB cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
For connecting the user console simply link keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers and USB devices to the intended interfaces.
To find out more details about the startup, you can download the DP1.2-MUX manual.
List of item numbers
|MC2||Multichannel variant with two video inputs per channel|
|USB||USB interface for keyboard and mouse|
Resolutions up to 4K
DisplayPort™ video signals
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
USB 2.0 transmission
Transmission of audio signals
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120