- Press & News
- KVM solutions
- KVM extenders
- Digital KVM matrix systems
- KVM add-ons
- KVM extenders
Download our product catalogues as PDF files.Easy project planning with our prefabricated visio shapes.Here you can download the latest tools & drivers for our products.
- Visio shapes
- Tools & drivers
Our KVM systems are plug & play devices that are intuitive to operate and configure. For a more fundamental understanding of the products, we offer a variety of training modules.Do you have questions about your product or applications? Then contact our support team - send an email, call us or use our contact form.Contact our support team if your device needs to be repaired. If we cannot solve the problem on the phone please use our RMA form. This enables us to solve your problem as fast as possible.If you received an incorrect delivery or the order has not been correct, please consult our sales or support team. After consultation please fill out the form.
- KVM training
- Support request
- KVM training
You can visit us at many trade fairs all over the world.
- Next event
- Experience KVM live
- Social Media
Press releases, blog posts and news about upcoming trade shows – get the most important information about G&D on LinkedIn.
Interviews from trade shows and other events as well as training videos about new functions included in our products.
News about our products, impressions from our trade shows and a general insight into everyday life at G&D.
Visit us at Hamburg Open. From the 22nd - 23rd January 2020 we are exhibiting at stand 318Our customers are in the focus of all our actions. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit us at one of the following events Use the chance to get to know us and our products on-site. Only by talking to you directly, we can understand your requirements and wishes. This gives us the possibility to develop products fitting your individual applications.MENÜMENU
- KVM solutions
DVIMUX-DL - KVM switches for Dual-Link DVI, 4K-UltraHD and VGA resolutions
With DVIMUX-DL KVM switches, you can operate 2 or 4 computers over 1 user console.
The DVIMUX-DL switches the following signals:
- Dual-link DVI and VGA
- USB 2.0
The devices are available as variants transmitting one, two, three or four video channels.
- DVI resolution up to 2560 × 1600 @ 60Hz or 2k x 2k @ 60Hz per channel
- VGA resolution up to 1920 × 1440 @ 75Hz or 2k x 2k @ 60Hz per channel
- Mixed DVI/VGA operation on input and output side
- E-DDC support
- Single- and multi-channel variants
- DVI dual-link 300 Mbps
- Video bandwidth VGA up to 400 MHz
- Digital colour mode 24 bit or analog
- Backward-compatible to single-link
- DVIMUX2-DL & DVIMUX4-DL are also 3D-capable
- Only access standard computer interfaces
- No software installation required
- Internal power supply
- Available as desktop and rack mount variant
- Housed in an aluminium casing for best interference resistance
- USB Keyboard / Mouse
- Switches audio and transparent USB 2.0 signals
- Flash upgrade at device
- Suitable for all operating systems
- External switching over RS232 possible
- Available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
- DVIMUX2-DL - single channel, MC2
- DVIMUX4-DL - single channel, MC2, MC3, MC4
- Available as PS/2 or USB variant
- Available as variant with 24V power supply
The DVIMUX-DL devices are fully equipped. There are no recent expansions available.
Connect the computers to the back side of the device. Distinctive standard cables link keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB interfaces to the switch.
- Cable length for PS/2 cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
- Cable length for USB cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
The user console is simply connected by linking keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, and USB devices to the intended interfaces.
To find out more details about the startup, you can download the DVIMUX-DL manual.
List of Item Numbers
|MC2||Multichannel variant with two video inputs per channel|
|MC3||Multichannel variant with three video inputs per channel|
|MC4||Multichannel variant with four video inputs per channel|
|PS/2||PS/2 interface for keyboard and mouse|
|USB||USB interface for keyboard and mouse|
Resolutions up to 4K
DisplayPort™ video signals
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
USB 2.0 transmission
Transmission of audio signals
G&D product filter
To give you an overview of our broad product portfolio, we have designed the G&D product filter. You can also compare products directly with each other.