CATCenter X - operate 16 computers over 2 simultaneous user modules
With CATCenter X2 KVM matrix switches, you can operate 16 computers over 2 simultaneous user modules. The system can be expanded to up to 1024 computers.
- Provides ports for 2 user modules and 16 computer modules
- Can be expanded to up to 1024 computers
The CATCenter X is available as X2 variant only.
- Analog resolution up to 1920 × 1440 @ 75Hz
- Colour mode analog 24 Bit
- Digital resolution (over IP) max. 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz according to VESA CVT-RB, Colour mode 8 Bit
- Switch and extender combined in one system
- Automatic video settings with possibility for individual adjustments
- Transmission length between computer module and user module: 300 m over CAT cable
- Integration of DVI computers via CATpro2-DVI-Audio-UC
- Only accesses the computer's standard interfaces
- Requires no software installations
- Available as desktop and rackmount version
- Housed in an aluminium casing for best interference resistance
- Redundant power supply
- Possibility to hot-plug system components
- Server stay-alive-function
- Power switches can be integrated into the system (Hardboot CCX)
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Expandable to up to 1024 computers
- Expandable with power switching component
- Firmware expansion for multi-monitor consoles (TS function)
- Firmware expansion to push/get own or remote screen contents (Push-Get function)
- Access protection and user administration can be switched off
- Auto-recognising and showing of system architecture
- Redundant power supply
- CATCenter X2 matrix switches are shipped as desktop variants.
- The package contents include a 19" rackmount set.
Application fields for the CATCenter X2
The CATCenter X2 matrix switch is designed for applications in rarely growing server rooms that can be controlled via two consoles.
Thanks to various UCON user modules (local, remote, over CAT-x cable, remote over IP), the CATCenter X2 supports any operating preferences.
Differences to CompactCenter X2
- Implemented CompactCenter user consoles (1 x local, 1 x IP)
- CompactCenter provides network connection
- CompactCenter configuration over IP/web interface
Differences to the CATCenter NEO series
- NEO includes audio switching
- NEO provides network connection
- NEO configuration over IP/web interface
- NEO not restricted to two consoles
The CATCenter X2 can be used as slave in CATCenter NEO systems.
List of item numbers
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120