High performance in compact form - the new ControlCenter-Compact
With ControlCenter-Compact KVM matrix switches, you can operate up to 79 computers over up to 79 simultaneous user modules depending on the variant. The up to 80 available ports can be combined as desired.
By using the appropriate computer and console modules, the ControlCenter-Compact can switch various signals e.g. DVI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB2.0 and many more.
Configured with e.g. 16 consoles, you can connect up to 432 computers to the system.
Expansion level of the ControlCenter-Compact
ControlCenter-Compact central modules are available in the following sizes.
64 dynamic ports
48 dynamic ports
8 dynamic ports
Transmission media of the ControlCenter-Compact
In addition to being able to select the size of the switch, you can choose between different variants of connection sockets. Thus, you can select the perfect product for your existing or future infrastructure.
All ports are equipped with CAT connectors.
80C | 64C | 48C | 32C | 16C | 8C
CAT / Fiber mixed
Mixed number of ports with CAT or fiber connectors.
All ports are equipped with fiber connectors.
As a part of the expansion module "TS function", CrossDisplay-Switching enables users to switch between channels simply by moving the mouse. The mouse acts as if on a “virtual desktop” and can be moved seamlessly across the connected displays. Moving the cursor from the active to another display, the keyboardmouse focus automatically switches to the connected computer.
Now users can create an intuitive multi-monitor console and use the mouse to easily switch between channels.
Monitoring & SNMP
The DC-Monitoring feature enables you to detect the system status of G&D devices.
The web interface of the particular device provides information that can be sent (SNMP trap) or queried (SNMP GET) as well.
The dynamic ports of the ControlCenter-Compact are usable for computer or user modules. The ControlCenter-Compact identifies automatically if a computer module or console module is connected.
In addition to combining multiple computers to a console, the ControlCenter-Compact also supports multi-monitor workstations for computers with several video outputs. Here, multiple channels can easily be combined as channel groups.
As always, you can administrate all functions in the ControlCenter-Compact web interface. In addition to multiple screens, you can include other signals in these groups. The system also transmits and switches transparent USB2.0 signals as well
If multiple ControlCenter-Compact ports are grouped as multi-channel configuration,
the new USB pinning function enables you to hold the USB transmission on the current computer even when switching to another channel. In this case the USB transmission is not interruped but transmitted to the end.
- Boot loader, operating system and firmware form a trusted computing platform to protect the system against third-party manipulations
- integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects any access and configuration data against exposure with RSA encryption process
- Failover connection (if the central module fails, you can establish a direct connection between user module and computer module and still operate the system). This feature is provided with a cable length of max. 140m.
- Support of external authentication via LDAP, Active Directory, TACACS+, Radius
- Redundant power supply
- Accesses only the computers' standard interfaces
- Requires no software installation
- Available as desktop and 19" variant
- Shipped in an aluminium housing for best noise immunity
- Redundant power supply
- Hot-pluggable system components
- Stay-alive function for computers
- Optional integration of power switches (Hardboot CCX)
Network / Communication
- Access protection and user administration can be switched off
- Auto-recognition and display of the system structure
- Two network ports
- Configuration over web interface
- Central update of all ControlCenter-Compact components over network
- Support of AMX Crestron control
- Expandable to up to 6,750 computers or 62 consoles
- Expandable with Matrix-Grid™ function
- Expandable with power-switching component
- Increases the system range to up to 10,000 m over fibre optics
- Firmware expansion for multi-monitor consoles (TS function)
- Firmware expansion for moving/getting own or external screen contents (Push-Get function)
- Firmware expansion for preparing the switching over network (IP-Control-API)
Applications for ControlCenter-Compact
Thanks to its dynamic ports, the ControlCenter-Compact can be applied in any applications where many computers are operated over multiple simultaneous consoles.
The system's modular design enables you to adjust the functions of the ControlCenter-Compact to any increasing demands. The system is applied, e.g., in control centres, OB vans, or studios.
List of Item Numbers
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120