3G-SDI-DVI-Converter - transform SDI to DVI signals
With the high-quality 3G-SDI-DVI-Converter, broadcast professionals can transform SDI to DVI signals hence providing an optimal solution for many broadcast applications, e.g. live broadcastings, post-production, OB vans or studios.
The Converter facilitates system operation and, depending on requirements, converts SD, HD-SDI and 3G SDI signals to single-link DVI signals. Therefore, signals often used in broadcasting can be converted and connected to G&D DVI Matrix Switches or DVI KVM Extenders at any time. This way SDI video sources can be shown at a DVI monitor.
The 3G-SDI-to-DVI-Converter from G&D is a reliable high-quality device providing optimised functions and intuitive operation. In addition to the easy operation it offers an audio interface for optimal synchronized video and audio presentation.
- Supports the following signals on the input side: SD-SDI, HD-SDI und 3G-SDI
- Display an SDI image source at a DVI display
- SDI interface operates at bitrates: 2,970 Gbit/s 2,970/1,.001 Gbit/s, 1,485 Gbit/s, 1,485/1,001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s
- Supported range: SDI input distance up to 100m (3G-SDI),
- 200 m for HD-SDI signals and up to 300 m for SD-SDI signals
- Auto-detection of connected video sources
- Implemented audio
Supported SDI input modes:
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1,485 Gbit/s and 1,485/1,001 Gbit/s)
- 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2,970 Gbit/s and 2,970/1,001 Gbit/s)
The 3G-SDI-DVI-Converter picks up the video signals of the connected device periphery and converts them to single-link DVI signals.
List of Item Numbers
Transmission via CAT-X cable
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
SDI video signals
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120