ActiveKey Keyboard - simplifying your tasks with the programmable keyboard
The ActiveKey Keyboard is the perfect choice if you appreciate the advantages of programming keys in many ways.
Thanks to the provided function keys, your workplace will always be clearly arranged and decluttered. The ActiveKey comes with 31 programmable keys with relegendable keycaps that can be easily programmed with up to 256 key codes in up to 16 layers.
Now you can simplify your tasks and manage them quickly and more efficiently.
- Programmable Desktop Keyboard
- Configuration Software included
- Storage memory internal
- Specially designed for data input applications like in an accounting department
- ActiveKey comes with mechanical gold cross point contact switches (50 million operations per key) for long life time, even at heaviest use of the numeric keys.
- Keyboard with 135 keys
- 31 programmable keys / relegendable keycaps
- can be easily programmed with up to 256 key codes in up to 16 layers
- The programmable keys, close to the numeric block, allow one hand data input with all special functions like “Tab”, comma, brackets, and so on, close by LED Indicators showing which layer is active (Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock)
- PS/2 version
- USB version
Like any other keyboard, you can connect the ActiveKey keyboard to the computer‘s PS/2 or USB interface.
To program the function keys, you can use the supplied configuration software.
List of item numbers
|A3200048||Active Key S100-PW-B35||Programmable Keypad (35) PS/2|
|A3200049||Active Key S100-UW-B35||Programmable Keypad (35) USB|
|A3200050||Active Key 100-PW-B24||Programmable Keypad (24) PS/2|
|A3200051||Active Key 100-UW-B24||Programmable Keypad (24) USB|
|A3200060||AK-S7002-U-DE||Keyboard layout DE, USB|
|A3200061||AK-S7002-U-UK||Keyboard layout EN-UK, USB|
|A3200062||AK-S7002-U-US||Keyboard layout EN-US, USB|
|A3200063||AK-S7002-U-CH||Keyboard layout DE_CH, USB|
|A3200064||AK-S7002-P-DE||Keyboard layout DE, PS/2|
|A6300115||AK-7002-AL-PS2-B1,8m||Keyb. Cable for AK-S7002 PS/2|
Transmission via CAT-X cable
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
SDI video signals
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120