HK-Controller 20 - forwards up to 20 shortcuts to any G&D device
The KVM Add-on product HK-Controller forwards up to 20 shortcuts to any G&D device. The shortcuts can consist of a sequence of up to 125 characters.
The HK-Controller provides potential-free contacts, which can be connected to any of the keys/panels for this purpose. The HK-Controller converts inputs entered from control panels into the assigned hot key sequence and outputs it as a control sequence at the G&D device. The control panel is not included.
- 20 potential-free contacts to connect to a panel
- Transmits shortcuts by pressing a key at the panel
- Pressing the key sends a control sequence to the connected G&D device
- Each shortcut can consist up to 125 characters
- Customer-owned hardware can be intgrated
- Works independently from any operating system
- Requires no software installation
- External power supply
- Available as desktop variant
- Forwards up to 20 shortcuts
The HK-Controller is looped between the PS/2 or USB keyboard interface of the keyboard and the PS/2 or USB socket of the device to be operated.
A cable tailored on one side connects the panel to the HK-Controller.
List of Item Numbers
Transmission via CAT-X cable
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
SDI video signals
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120