Extron RGB-DVI 300 - converts analog video and RGBHV signals to DVI-D signals
The Extron RGB-DVI 300 is a high performance RGB to DVI scaler that converts analog video and RGBHV signals to DVI-D signals. It offers several features for streamlining integration and enhancing system operation.
Additionally, the device enables you to scale a resolution. Now you can connect a high-resolution monitor to a graphics card that only displays low resolutions and still enjoy high resolutions from the monitor without any loss in quality.
- 80 selectable resolutions between 640x480 and 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60Hz
- Auto-Image™ setup - automatically optimizes the image at your display
- Additional settings for brightness, contrast, detail, horizontal and vertical positioning, size and zoom
- On-screen display
- RS-232 control port
- Internal test patterns for calibration
- Compatible with all G&D products
The RGB-DVI 300 is connected to the VGA cable coming from the computer. This signal is converted into a DVI signal. Now the signal is transmitted by a DVI cable, which is connected to the DVI-D socket at the device.
List of Item Numbers
Transmission via CAT-X cable
DVI-DualLink video signals
DVI-SingleLink video signals
Analogue VGA video signals
SDI video signals
New contact details
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH Systementwicklung
Obere Leimbach 9
57074 Siegen - Germany
Phone: +49 271 23872-0
Fax: +49 271 23872-120